Tagalongs Brownies (Girl Scout Cookies)
"You heard it right the first time! Melt In Your Mouth Brownies!"
It all started when I was while at the store, and these cute little cookie pushers(Girl Scouts) asked me if I wanted to buy two boxes of cookies for $10. I was like sure, I grabbed the Tagalongs for my son because he likes chocolate and the Savannah Smiles for me.I'd be the first to admit, I have never had Tagalongs before. I tried them and realized that they would be perfect in brownies.
Prep Time: 15 min.
Cook Time: 40 min.
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup melted salted butter
- ½ cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup of girl scout tagalongs (crushed)
- 3 large eggs
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup unsweetened cocoa
- 2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 ½ cups flour
- Melt butter and chocolate chips, in a double broiler.( Let mixture cool)
- Next, add in the unsweetened cocoa, and mix until well incorporated.
- Next, add sugar, then eggs one at a time.
- Gradually add the flour into the bowl, then add in the vanilla extract.
- Mix the brownie batter until smooth, and lump free.
- Fold in tagalong crushed cookies.
- Spray a 8 x 8 pan with baking spray ( you can also use parchment paper).
- Evenly distribute brownie batter into the pan.
- Bake the brownies at 350 F for about 35-40 minutes.
- Remove the brownies from the pan, and place it on a cooling rack.
- Once the brownies reach room temperature, cut them, and serve.