" Fluffy, delicious, and mouth-watering biscuits! "
This is what happens when you have too many butterfingers laying around!
Prep Time: 10 min
Cook Time: 10 min
Yield: 7 biscuits
- 2 ¼ cups of flour (little extra for dusting)
- 1 c. buttermilk
- ⅓ cup Butterfinger (chopped)
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- ½ c. shredded frozen butter
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- Preheat oven 450 ͒F
- Sift flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt together.
- Cut the butter into the flour using a pastry cutter, fork or your hands.
- Flour should resemble cornmeal, don’t overmix!
- Fold in the Butterfinger crumbs to the mixture.
- Now add the buttermilk, gently folding.Turn the dough onto a floured surface.
- Using a rolling pin, roll the biscuits out on a clean surface.
- Cut the dough into thirds, stack them on top of one another.This step creates multiple layers.
- Use a small cookie cutter to cut out the biscuits.
- Spray baking pan with cooking spray, Place the biscuits on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes, let the biscuits cool completely.
**Don’t overmix or overhandle the dough !****