"Tasty, Inexpensive and Quick, this inexpensive dish is a real winner! "
How To Video:
- 1 ½ lb flat iron steak
- ½ red bell pepper
- 1 yellow bell pepper
- ½ medium onion
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 7oz beef broth
- 2 tbsp cornstarch
- 1 tea minced garlic
- 1 tea season salt
- 1 tea garlic salt
- 1 tea pepper
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- Heat oil in a medium frying pan.
- Add the peppers and onion, sauté for 1 minutes.
- Place the steak into the skillet.
- Season the steak with garlic, season salt, garlic salt, and pepper.
- Sprinkle the meat mixture with cornstarch.
- Add chicken soy sauce and beef broth.
- Cover and simmer for 30 minutes.
- Serve over rice. Enjoy!